Radishes are a great root vegetable. I personally love the peppery taste of the leaves, unfortunately most of the times the leafy greens get thrown away. I guess many people don’t know what to do with them or might not be aware of the fact that the radish leaves are edible and delicious too, which is why I decided to try them in a smoothie. Guess what, it was delicious!
- 1/2 cup raw, organic apple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 whole apples (I used a red and a green one)
- 30 – 50 gr. radish leaves
- 2 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in the same order as posted above into a high speed blender
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed, Enjoy!