- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large Hokkaido pumpkin (around 750 grams), cubed
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- ½ tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- ¼ cup low-fat greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the sliced onions to the pot and cook stirring occasionally until caramelized, about 7-10 min.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pumpkin spice and stir constantly for one minute.
- Add the pumpkin, potatoes and all 4 cups of the vegetable stock and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add coconut milk and puree in a high speed blender until smooth
- Add yoghurt and black pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy!